JOIN US FOR THE
2023 ANNUAL MEETING
Date: Thursday, July 27, 2023
Time: 3:30pm - 7:00pm
Place: Sandusky Yacht Club, located at 529 East Water Street, Sandusky, OH 44870
Tickets: $40/per person
Ticket Includes: dinner and a cash bar
Erie County Chamber of Commerce and the Greater Sandusky Partnership invite you to the 2023 Annual Meeting.
This special annual event is open to chamber members only. This event will bring our valuable members up to date with changes happening at the chamber. There will also be food, music, networking, and a beautiful view of Lake Erie.
We invite you and your company to join us as a sponsor and salute our city’s future.
We will have a special guest speaker, Brian Zimmerman, CEO of Cleveland Metroparks. In this role, he is responsible for the management of nearly 25,000 acres of green space in Northeast Ohio. Brian has been recognized nationally through several awards, including the 2021 National Gold Medal Award for Excellence in Park Management by National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA). In addition to his CEO position for Cleveland Metroparks, Brian is a member of the American Academy for Park & Recreation Administration (AAPRA) and served on several boards for local organizations.
Questions: Contact Kimberly Montana at (419) 625-6421 or email email@example.com
BENEFITS OF SPONSORING
- Receive prominent branding for your organization with professionals, entrepreneurs, and business leaders within the corporate community and region
- Position your company as an advocate for the future of the greater Sandusky region
- Engage your company’s professionals with complimentary tickets to the event
- Professionals, entrepreneurs and business leaders
- City government representatives
- Business professionals from a variety of industries
We want as many of you as possible to learn along with us at this important event, and thanks to the generosity of many sponsors, the Conference has been designed to be user friendly with the following fees:
General Admission: $40